Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ginkgo biloba? I get bad headaches when I took this?

I was taking a ginkgo biloba supplement for memory to help me study in college. and a week later I noticed I was getting really bad headaches and the only thing I could link it to was this supplement.





I need help with memory and concentration but need advice on what I can take.





has anyone ever gotten a headache or other side effects from gingko biloba? is this common???

Ginkgo biloba? I get bad headaches when I took this?
It doesn%26#039;t really matter whether others have suffered the same effect; the important thing is that ginko biloba does not work well for you. You should stop taking it.





Have you tried memory training exercises? I%26#039;ve added a link to one below from the BBC; I%26#039;m sure a google search will turn up more.
Reply:It makes me sick to my stomach i cant take it. In my opinion none of that stuff works alot of it only shows benifits because you%26#039;ve tricked your mind into thinking it should, mind over matter is quite powerfull. Try relaxing and meditation b 4 you study.



skins.be blog

No comments:

Post a Comment