Sunday, April 12, 2009

Will Ginkgo baloba and Glutathione be affective if i drink?

I am currently taking Ginkgo Baloba for memory retention and Glutathione for the amino. I would like to know if the two would still be effective if i drink once a week? should i take it on the day i drink. I know its herbal but im not sure if i should just stop drinking completely PLease advice. Thanks in advance.

Will Ginkgo baloba and Glutathione be affective if i drink?
I did some research and from what I read,


%26quot;Initial results often take 4 - 6 weeks, but should continue to accumulate beyond that period. %26quot; So I%26#039;m not sure if taking it once a week is enough to have an effect, but you have to take it continually for over a month to see initial results! Hope that helps!



affiliate

No comments:

Post a Comment