Sunday, April 12, 2009

Ginkgo Biloba & Korean Ginseng taken together! Is it Safe?

Ok First off, if you have had any success with these fricken Herbal Remedies, do comment on your success. But the real meaning of this post is to ask if it is even safe to take those TWO together. The Mr. Happy over the counter worker said it is alright, but the guy seemed to of had some screws loose. But that is all i%26#039;m really asking, is it Safe to take those 2 %26quot;Ginkgo Biloba %26amp; Korean Ginseng%26quot; Right along side of another. And if anyone has had any slightest of the improvements by taking these. Thank You Potential Commenters. I appreciate it.

Ginkgo Biloba %26amp; Korean Ginseng taken together! Is it Safe?
I do not know why not. I do%26#039;nt see no confliict, although I if I


had my chose I would not do Korean Ginseng, but take


American Ginseng. What is grown closer to home is the


best. I am chewing on piece of American Ginseng right now.


I have been chewing Ginseng for close to 25 years.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment