Sunday, April 12, 2009

Quality of Ginkgo Biloba Plus from GNC?

About 6 months ago I got a horrible full body itchy rash I wouldn%26#039;t wish on my worst enemies from taking Ginkgo Biloba Plus from GNC (also contains Gotu Kola Herb Powder, Eleuthero Root and Lecithin.) Ginko Biloba by itself does not do this to me at all.


I tried to complain at the store but they have no system in place to receive complaints. They only told me to consult my physician before taking any GNC products, and I remain angry!


Has anyone else had any bad experience with GNC quality or with Ginko Biloba Plus pills? This is a serious problem I had.

Quality of Ginkgo Biloba Plus from GNC?
I have used several products from GNC, including the Ginkgo Biloba Plus, and found them to be of excellent quality. It%26#039;s not unusual to have an allergic reaction to Ginkgo, and the fact that you reacted could well be proof of the purity of GNC%26#039;s Ginkgo. I have seen a relative brake out in a rash from Ginkgo, and that was another brand. You might want to try taking a portion of the contents of the capsule. I had to do that with their Yohimbe capsules, which is again an indication of the purity of the product. It might also be the case that you have an allergy for one of the other ingredients.



acne scar

No comments:

Post a Comment