Sunday, April 12, 2009

I’m looking for a ginkgo leaf lamp I seen on a show on HGTV?

The show was Curb Appeal and the show title was “Identity Crisis Solved”


Here is a link to the HGTV page with a photo of the lamp:


http://www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_crb/artic...





It looks like a cooper hanging lamp with colored glass and a ginkgo leaf design on it.





Where can I find this lamp!! I have searched %26amp; searched the web!!

I’m looking for a ginkgo leaf lamp I seen on a show on HGTV?
I saw this Episode and as I recall the owners had a local Craftsman design two of the lanterns/lamps especially for them.


I%26#039;m sure that is why you are unable to locate any after your search.


Check out Big Lots or any Home Improvement Store and I bet you would find a basic lamp like that. I have seen similar type lanterns at Home Depot in their outdoor lighting section.


You could have someone do the leaf design on it or if you are creative you could do it yourself.



skin color charts

No comments:

Post a Comment