Sunday, April 12, 2009

St. John's Wort with Ginkgo Biloba?

I am currently taken St. John%26#039;s Wort. Is it okay to take it with Ginkgo Biloba? I have a problem with focusing on tasks, so that is why I am asking. And should I take Ginkgo in the morning or evening? I am currently taking St. John%26#039;s Wort before bedtime. Thanks for any advice.

St. John%26#039;s Wort with Ginkgo Biloba?
Yes, you can. St. John%26#039;s Wort increases serotonin, that%26#039;s how it works to help with sleep and mood. DHA, an omega 3 fatty acid, by itself or found in fish oil helps with concetration too. Ginkgo is more for memory. Choline, found in b vitamins or by itself also helps with focusing. If you stick with ginkgo, then take 60 mg twice a day for starters, then increase to 120mg if that doesn%26#039;t seem to work. But I would really suggest DHA and Choline.
Reply:Have you tried omega 3 fish oil that%26#039;s meant 2 be very good 4 concentration.worth a try.Just i think you have 2 be careful what you take when taking St.johns wort.



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment